Terms and Conditions
Salcombe Watersports Ltd always aims to engage with the customer at every stage of the activity process, and in the event of any issues arising, please do get in touch with us and we can talk through the problem with you.
In these terms and conditions the term “Company” refers to Salcombe Watersports Ltd, “Instructor” or “Staff” refers to an individual working for or on behalf of the Company.
The term “Customer” refers to a booking holder or a member of their group.
We refers to the Company, and You refers to the Customer.
1. If we are unable to carry out an activity that has been booked, due to adverse weather or other factors outside of our control, the Company will offer the Customer an alternative booking date or full refund of any fees paid.
2. The Company will always make the final decision as to whether activities can be run, and the Customer agrees to follow any decisions made by the Company or its Staff.
3. Your booking is confirmed once you have received a booking confirmation email and payment has been made in full.
4. We will always aim to provide a refund to Customers for cancellations, so long as we are given enough notice. We are unable to provide refunds in no-show situations. For more information, please see our cancellation policy on our website at salcombewatersports.com/about/cancellations
5. The Company reserves the right to move or cancel your booking if minimum participant numbers are not met for a particular activity. For certain activities, your booking will not be confirmed until minimum activity numbers are met – in this case, your booking will be marked as ‘Pending’. You will receive another email if minimum participant numbers are met confirming your booking.
6. The Company shall not be liable in respect of loss of life or injury to a person or for loss of or damage to property. The Customer accepts liability for, and shall indemnify the Company against, any claim for such loss, injury or damage to the Customer. The Customer acknowledges that watersports can be dangerous and takes part in activities having understood these dangers and having read and understood this document. The Customer agrees that all the information detailed in the booking form is, to the best of their knowledge, factual and up-to-date.
7. The Company offers Customers wetsuits and other clothing, and the Customer agrees to return this equipment safely at the end of the activity. The Customer agrees to reimburse the Company for any damage to or loss of clothing beyond normal wear and tear.
8. At the discretion of the Company, the Customer agrees to reimburse the Company for any damaged equipment beyond normal wear and tear.
9. At the discretion of the Company, the Customer agrees to reimburse the Company for any lost equipment.
10. In the unlikely event that you have any concerns or complains about any aspect of your activity, please raise these with your Instructor at the time. If this does not resolve your issue, please ask your Instructor to put you in touch with a Duty Manager (this may be in person or over the phone) so that your concern can be heard. If this still does not resolve the matter, please write to the Company directors at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-hours of your activity.