Book an activity
Private Group SUP Lesson
Price: £72 per person
Duration: 2 hour slot, around 110 mins on water
Minimum age: 7 years old
Pre-requisites: Able to swim 50m unassisted
Salcombe is the perfect place to learn how to paddleboarding. At Salcombe Watersports, formerly Salcombe Paddleboarding, we teach all ages and all abilities – from absolute beginners to experienced paddleboarders – in a safe, encouraging and peaceful environment.
By booking a private paddleboarding lesson, you will have an dedicated instructor for just your group. This is perfect for more nervous paddlers, family groups, or those who have a clear idea for what they want to do. You can have more input over the pace of the session as you will be the only people on it.
Our private group lessons include:
- Expert paddleboard tuition – from how to enter the water with your board, to kneeling, standing up and paddling – tailor-made for your age and ability.
- World-class kit – Red paddleboards, leashes and paddles, Xcel wetsuits and Gul buoyancy aids.
- The highest industry standards for instructor to pupil ratio
- Dedicated instructor(s) for your group
- Lessons led by a fully qualified paddleboard instructors.
Our private lessons occupy a 2-hour times slot with at least 110 minutets spent out on the water. Make learning how to paddleboard an unforgettable part of your stay in Salcombe.
Sounds good? Secure your booking now for the date you want using the options to the right. Need some help or guidance? Get in touch with us!